Unread 06-06-11, 05:30 PM   #1
Kreiri
Claw of Regulos

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi.

I've been playing WoW for several years, wrote my own addons, maintained briefly addon written by another. I use several nicknames; my WoW one is (was) "Zhiva".

Cairenn, I'm a woman too. On "rarity" of female MMO players: it's estimated that about 40% of WoW subscribers are women.
Kreiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 05:42 PM   #2
TMc51
Claw of Regulos
HERRO!

Glad to see another MMO adding interface customization. I'll definitely give Rift a try now, since my main gripe with the game during beta was lack of customization.

Depending on how many people game together in this community, I might take a break from WoW and join in sometime, though I do plan to attempt porting some stuff over either way.
TMc51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 06:00 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
Riftui Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiri View Post
Cairenn, I'm a woman too. On "rarity" of female MMO players: it's estimated that about 40% of WoW subscribers are women.
I didn't say female gamers are rare. There are lots of us, for which I'm very happy! Girl power! Highly visible women working in the MMORPG industry, however, are much more rare. That group is growing too, though, as time goes by.

Last edited by Cairenn : 06-06-11 at 06:07 PM.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 06:04 PM   #4
Ailae
Zombie

Hey folks!

I've dabbled a little with addons in WoW (and can be found at WoWI under the same username), although nothing major.

I'm pretty stoked about addons coming for Rift so I can sort out a few quality of life issues I have with the default interface.
Unread 06-06-11, 06:24 PM   #5
Nobgul
Super Moderator

Riftui Super Mod
Ello all!

I look forward to seeing all the cool addon's everyone comes up with.
Nobgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 06:37 PM   #6
Plasma
Zombie

woot riftui is finally up been checking over the last thu days.
cant wait to see this site populated with addons
Plasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 09:07 PM   #7
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
Well, I am not a female, regardless of my Rift toon.

On topic: I've played WoW for six years, but I have switched to Rift. In the former, I wrote or contributed to about half a dozen addons, and I am really looking forward to see what the latter's API looks like. If interesting and robust, I just may contribute a few Rift addons.

Over on Curse, I have been a moderator for their forums. You might have seen one of my approaching 5000 posts helping people out.
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 11:43 PM   #8
Unkn
Zombie

Hello Everyone!!

I can't wait to see this community get up and running - looking forward to getting to know this crowd.

I'm glad Rift has decided to let us work on some addons and I can't wait to get running on it. I'd cancelled my sub with Rift and gone back to wow - half the fun of wow was my UI And in the near future I can do that with Rift YAYAY

Go BackRiftui » General Discussion » General Rift Chat » Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself!