Unread 01-06-15, 01:39 PM   #1
Boedicia
Zombie
Auto Repair and Auto Sell Junk Addon

Is there an auto repair with own funds or guild funds and auto sell junk addon out there?

Or could someone make one please?
Boedicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-15, 11:37 AM   #2
green
Zombie
What is this 'repair' you speak of? My gear doesn't degrade, if that's what you're referring, too. Not sure why yours does.

And gray selling requires the pushing of a single button to sell all of it. I think the people that are truly too lazy to do that, are also too lazy to made a mod to do it.
green is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-15, 08:27 PM   #3
OldFart76
Zombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by green View Post
What is this 'repair' you speak of? My gear doesn't degrade, if that's what you're referring, too. Not sure why yours does.

And gray selling requires the pushing of a single button to sell all of it. I think the people that are truly too lazy to do that, are also too lazy to made a mod to do it.
The auto repair idea came from WoW. Gear degrades there but not in Rift. Also Dugi Guides in WoW has an auto sell grays when one visits a vendor.
As you stated, it is too simple to click the "sell grays"" button to bother with.
OldFart76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auto Repair and Auto Sell Junk Addon