View Single Post
Unread 10-15-11, 12:55 PM   #57
Lildry
Claw of Regulos
Hello Everyone

I am Lildry, I am currently enrolled at Unveristy of Phoenix getting my BA degree in Information Technology WebDesign/Programing. I already have an associates degree in information technology webdesign. I am really good with HTML and photoshop, I have taken C/C++ class and I did well in it. I will be takeing java classes later this year, unfortantly the school doesn't offer any LUA classes and I need to learn it on my own with the help of some of you.

I am intrested in a few types of application, I would like to work on healing addon, chat addon, and decurse addon. I have already learned to creat slash commands using Lua and now I moveing on to learn to make a simple default window. Next I would like to learn to build a raid frame.

I have been spending alot of time working on Lua application over the past 3 weeks and I found that the API has alot of things that need to be added. The things that we can do with the API is currently very limited. I think that the Rift API is easy to read compared to WoW and when it is completed it will be far better than wow. I hope to work with some of you soon.

Regards,
Lildry
Lildry is offline   Reply With Quote