View Single Post
Unread 12-24-11, 12:51 AM   #7
RoaringFlame
Bomani Harbinger
http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...razy-idea.html

Theres my other ideas! Ive been told that the "tapping" thing - they (Trion) did it on purpose! So even buffs must be clicked one by one. No macro deals queue. Well what am i..? A buffclicking bot?

Well, that, and the nowadays gaying around blowing kisses to the goblings in Sanctum city, along with all the constant bombardment with stupid names (Bahralt - Basalt?? WTF.. ), along with the always repeating NPC conversations that they start when you venture too close to one of them... (What happened to the ships on the sea? - Who the f knows.. even who the f does care about your nonexisting ships in yout nonexisting world - why isnt there an AI to turn these off after i have read these a 1000 times..?) as well as spamming about every guild members every odds and ends achievements... I finally realized, that Ive got enought trouble without the debilitating game.

It is the only way, to beat this kind of game. Hitting the account-cancel button.

And as of debilitating things.. this dancing banana on the right is soo one of them.
Excess luminescence/brightness and forever repeatedly moving things are deadly. Because of the repeating patterns. Take care.

Thank you for having me here.
RoaringFlame is offline   Reply With Quote