This simple addon provides a list of all the quests you have not completed in a zone. Just press the quest button to open the addon and then select the zone you wish to check. The addon will automatically update as you complete quests. The addon will show the coordinates of the quest giver if it is available. You can also filter the uncompleted quests by reward type (currencies or faction notoriety types).
You can move the quest button by right clicking and dragging to the desired spot.
You can read the quest text by clicking on a quest name in the list.
You can show the addon window by using the button or the /cmpl chat command.
- now uses official Trion quest data for Starfall Prophecy
- French and German quest data available for Starfall Prophecy
- Added support for the majority of the Starfall Prophecy quests. This will be improved once Trion publish the quest data
- Fixed language change bug
- Added quest filtering by reward type or faction notoriety
- Added quest giving NPC with coordinated where available
- Fixed for scaled UI
- Updated quests for Rift 3.2
- Stop button being dragged off the screen
- Fix bug with the size of the zone selector
- Removed deprecated quests
- Filter out quests from the wrong faction
- Added quest text