Small update or rather note for some my global ui setting is at 70. So go settings > Interface > Display and chg your setting to 70, and adjust the addons so there on your screen then go back to your normal scale.
So here it is finally after many askign for my ui thru my stream i finally got around to throwing it up for you guys enjoy
Gadgets Advanced Raid Frames
Gadgets: Range helper
Karuul's Alerting System
Safe Raid Manager
Set-up Instructions. Be sure and follow step-by-step
1. Navigate to your Interface Folder. In Vista, default location is C:\Users\<YourAccountName>\Documents\RIFT\
2. Rename your Interface folder to Interface_BU. This is to get your old UI back if you want to later.
3. Place the Interface folder you downloaded in this same location.
4. Open the Interface Folder
5. Open the Saved Folder
6. Rename the folder to your account name(your e-mail address), then open this folder
7. Copy and Rename the Folder to your Server Name. Repeat if you play on multiple servers. Open this Folder.
8. Copy the folder and Rename it for each of your chars.
9. Navigate to your Rift Install Directory(In Vista Default is C:\Program Files (x86)\RIFT Game) and place the Flat's file there.
10. Log into the game and type "/importui Flat's"
At this point you are basically set but will need to configure nkRebuff and nkWardrobe if you choose to use them.
To Revert back to your Original UI simply navigate to where the Interface file is stored, delete it and rename the Interface_BU file to just Interface. This should set you back to whatever you had before trying out my UI.
Will try to remember to grab some screenies in combat, or if you want to see it in action check out my stream at twitch.tv/Bet_Flatliner
I used Lath's template for this as i liked the look and explained everything well to chg your ui